Group exhibition of graduates from the Studio of Spatial Activities at the Faculty of Media Art of the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw
(2013 – 2018).
- born in 1992 on the outskirts of Toronto. He lives and works in Warsaw. He currently works as an assistant in the Studio of Spatial Activities of Prof. Mirosław Bałka. Winner of an artistic scholarship of the capital city of Warsaw. In his work he uses graphics, video, sculpture and performance. Recently, he is passionate about space. Musician permanently associated, among others with the bands Pokusa and ABBBA. Author of music for theater performances.
- born 1993, works with painting, slam poetry, and comics. Author of self-published books: „Stendhal Syndrome” (2018) – a silent comic about
a non-speaking-in-foreign-language tourist; „Black Pollen” (2019)
a graphic essay about plants, love, and violence. Currently, he s working on a project „Sweet-Ass Dude Like Us” that touches upon the topic of boys' sensitivity. He uses storytelling as a method of control for his surroundings.
- born 1991, while working mainly with video, installation,
and performance, focuses on mechanisms of control and processes influencing and exploiting an individual. She uses her poetic visual language to analyse restrictive rules established within intimate relationships, communities, states, or companies, and towards natural environment. Student of Candice Breitz and Eli Cortiñas at Hochschule für Bildende Künste in Braunschweig (DAAD scholarship for 2019/20), guest by Adam Broomberg and Oliver Chanarin at the HFBK in Hamburg (2017/18). Her works were presented in Palazzo Strozzi in Florence, Starak Family Foundation in Warsaw (2019), Deichtorhallen in Hamburg, Fondation Hippocrène in Paris (2018), Museum of Modern Art in Warsaw (2017).
- born 1992, visual artist working with performance, photography, and video. He tries to capture the relations between individual’s mind and the surrounding space, what can be found i.a. in „Amok/laufer” or „Homework”. Participated in a student exchange at the Akademie der Bildenden Künste München (2017/18) and was assistant of a set designer Tomek Kowalski on a film set „Hura, we’re still alive!” directed by Agnieszka Polska. His works were presented in Lou and Louis Gallery in Munich, Starak Family Foundation in Warsaw (2019), Fondation Hippocrène in Paris, HFBK in Hamburg (2018), Academy of Art in Szczecin, Zachęta National Gallery in Warsaw (2017) and Otwock Studio (2016).
- born 1994, works with video, performance, installation and object making. She participated in a student exchange at the Universität der Künste in Berlin (2015) and the Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design in Jerusalem (2018). Her works have been presented in Zachęta National Gallery of Art, Tokyo Photographic Art Museum (2019), lokal_30 (2018) and Museum of Modern Art in Warsaw (2017).
Připravujeme POSLEDNÍ (skoro vánoční) výstavu V TOMTO ROCE ❤️!! Nebude jen tak ledajaká 😎, neboť nás čeká skupinová výstava pětice mladých současných umělců, absolventů Akademie výtvarných umění ve Varšavě.
Na výstavě BELOW ZERO se představí – Tymek Bryndal, Piotr Marzec, Agnieszka Mastalerz, Michał Szaranowicz a Weronika Wysocka
Vernisáž – ČTVRTEK 19/12 2019 v 18.00
Kurátor – Anna Königová
Front Design – Tymek Bryndal
Těšíme se na Vás 🍷🎄
KUDY K NÁM? např. autobus 67 z Hl. nádraží na zastávku Škrobárenská, nebo 64 ze Staré osady
Děkujeme partnerům: CAT CUT, Mrazírny Rovner, PROFIL NÁBYTEK, a.s., Dům umění města Brna, *Tor Wyścigów Konnych Służewiec. Za finanční podpory statutárního města Brna a Ministerstva Kultury.